We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Sales Engineer.
Based from our office in Carrington, but with travel nationwide, this is a key role within Harcon and the Kee Safety UK region.
The Medium-Term Plan places a clear emphasis on the development of our fall protection solutions and services sales in order to develop significant revenue growth on all of our products. The responsibility for sales forecasting and plan execution are key aspects of this role, as is the development and mentoring of the sales team.
The Role will focus on 4 key areas
- The delivery of a personal sales target
- Generation of a Safety Solutions business
- Building repeat customer relationships
- Management of your own Order Opportunities (Burndown List)
We expect you to become a key player within Harcon and work closely with the General Manager, making a direct contribution to our strategic development in terms of business development.
- The delivery of a personal monthly sales target
- Key account management and sector targeting to include customer visits and on-site meetings
- Leading by example with site surveys and quotations as and when required in order to achieve individual sales target
- The development and collation of all required weekly/monthly sales data, identifying issues and planned resolution
- Motivating, coaching, inspiring and ensuring the effective provision of required sales training for all members of the Team
- Following processes to control, manage and continually improve margins and drive down costs
- Operating in accordance with Group Factored Product Approval guidelines
- Development of fall protection solution type business with a focus on new business generation using proven GDM Techniques
- The successful launch of all new products
- Give support to the Contracts Manager & General Manager
- Ensuring a full understanding of competitor activity and strengths and weaknesses.
- The development of our products in line with the Brand Pyramid
- All other tasks within the Sales Development/Management area as requested by the General Manager
Please send your CV and application to Angela Willcox [email protected]