DDA Handrails // A Cost Effective Solution for installing DDA Handrails
Under the terms of the Equality Act 2010 (DDA), all commercial and public building owners are obliged to provide non-discriminatory access. The KEE ACCESS range of tubular fittings is designed specifically to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations Part M, British Standard BS 8300 and the Equality Act 2010 (DDA).
KEE ACCESS components have been designed to give smooth handrail with size 7 tube (outside diameter 42.2mm). All fittings can be powder coated in a choice of RAL colours to meet visibility and `not cold to touch’ requirements of the DDA.
KEE ACCESS is ideal for creating new barriers, but the system can also be used as a retrofit solution, due to its add-on components which allow a new handrail to be added on to existing railing system.
• Made of cast iron to BS EN ISO 1461
• Fittted with KEE KOAT corrosion protected grub screws and THREADKOAT recess protection
• Combining 42.2mm handrail with 48.3mm uprights ensures a rigid, sturdy installation
• Colour coating ensures a `not cold to touch’ finish
• Add on components allow non compliant systems to be upgraded
• Anti-bacterial coating available
• Cost effective to install – no welding, threading or bolting required
Introduction To KEE ACCESS
The KEE ACCESS Fittings
KEE ACCESS components have been designed to suit BS EN 10255 (ISO 65) steel tubes. Any KEE ACCESS railing system can be easily installed with a hex tool and tube cutters, and is therefore easily assembled without specialised workers or equipment, saving you both time and money. KEE ACCESS is the perfect hand rail safety solution.